It’s time for out with the old, in with the new — and that’s true for how you handle household papers and possessions.
1. Last year: You stacked your magazines for reading later.
2. Last year: You kept papers and receipts in your wallet or purse until it was ready to burst.
3. Last year: You tossed mail on the table and let it pile up for days.
4. Last year: You kept unwanted toiletries until they were clearly past their prime.
5. Last year: You kept gifts that you didn’t need and wouldn’t use out of guilt.
6. Last year: You earmarked unwanted items for family and friends, assuming they would want your things.